“Jessica has been Deicorp’s construction law expert for over five years and she has been invaluable since then. As well as acting on several court proceedings, Jessica provides my team at Deicorp with strategic and legal advice on a regular basis. I continue to place my trust in Jessica because she is a strategic thinker. She has an excellent understanding of my company and foresees risks before anyone else. Jessica and the team at Construction Legal cannot be recommended enough.”
Construction Lawyer Specialists in Resolving All Types of Building and Construction Disputes
We understand that litigation is considered a last resort option and that clients want cost effective solutions. That’s why at Construction Legal our property and construction lawyers begin with making a detailed assessment of the dispute at hand and will evaluate your chances of success. At Construction Legal you will be receiving the highest quality of advice as our team have decades of litigation experience. Furthermore, we are always ensuring that our understanding of legal issues is up to date by conducting thorough legal research.
We also have a tier one network of senior barristers, engineers and experts who we frequently engage and consult with to ensure we leave no stone unturned when prosecuting or defending the case at hand.
- Easement & Section 88B Disputes
- Class 2 Development Disputes
- Possession Orders
- Caveat and Easement Disputes
- Development Partnership and Joint Venture Dispute
Construction and Building Defect Litigation
- Breach of Statutory Warranty Disputes (NCAT, Supreme Court)
- Design Building Practitioners Act Disputes
- Statutory Warranty Disputes
- Payment Disputes
- Wrongful Termination of Contract Disputes
- Delay and Disruption Disputes
- Breach of Trust Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence Disputes
- Statutory Demand & Insolvency Litigation.
- Defending contractors in SafeWork prosecutions
- Prelitigation advice on work, health and safety rights in litigation