Construction Related Legislation Advice
Expert Construction Lawyers in All Areas of Building and Construction Law
We can provide quality advice on construction related legislation including:
- Home Building Act 1989 (NSW)
- The Home Building Regulation 1997 (NSW)
- The Environmental Planning and
- Assessment 1979 (NSW)
- Building and Construction Industry
- Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW)
- Real Property Act 1900 (NSW)
- Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW)
- Building Code of Australia
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- National Employment Standards
- The Contractors Debts Act 1997 (NSW)
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (NSW)
- Building Energy Efficiency Disclosure Act 2010 (Cth)
- Building Energy Efficiency Disclosure (Disclosure Affected Buildings)
- Determination 2011 (Cth)
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
We’re up-to-date on the latest legislation to give you relevant and quality advice specific to your construction project. Call us today for a free consultation regarding your legislative query.
What you need to know The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW) (“SOP Act”) regulates the payment requirements in...
Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 (NSW) The regulatory landscape of the building and construction industry in New South Wales (NSW) is set...
Residential Apartment Buildings (Compliance and Enforcement Powers) Act 2020 (NSW) In 2019, the Opal and Mascot evacuations became embodiments of a...
Work Health and Safety In February of this year the New South Wales State Government proposed changes to the state’s existing work health safety...
Introduction A central issue for some head contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry is whether a payment claim made under the...
There is no doubt that the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak (COVID-19) has affected countless industries and has severely impacted the economy as a...