We are a boutique construction, property and litigation practice. Our clients range from government entities, developers and construction companies. Our practice is growing at a rapid rate and we are now looking for an experienced lawyer to join our team. This role will see you working on both front end construction work as well as major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications and mediations.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a 5 – 8 years experienced lawyer with transactional/front end and back end experience in construction law. The ideal candidate will have admirable client service ethic and the aspiration to provide commendable service.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years experience in construction law;
- Commercial litigation experience;
- Ability to deliver high quality work under strict timeframes;
- An ability to understand and identify the key issues in a legal matter;
- Good analytical and research skills paired with excellent business acumen;
- Have a genuine passion for a career in construction and property law;
- Excellent attention to detail; Strong interpersonal and networking skills;
- Good judgement and common sense;
- A self-starter’s attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team;
- Completed your law degree with excellent academic results; Experience with property law is desirable but not essential.
In return you will enjoy:
- A generous salary package;
- Join a successful firm that is growing with genuine with long term career opportunities
- Ongoing mentoring working directly with the Principal Solicitor; Assistance with post graduate study and study leave;
- Working in a dynamic and creative office in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have in construction law?
- How many years’ experience do you have in property law?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this position, complete and submit the form below. Send your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role. Use the ‘file upload’ function to attach the documents.